Phone: 02 9380 2255
Mobile: 0422 289 400
Mobile: 0422 289 400
Horizon | Superb 42nd Floor Sub-Penthouse
A masterpiece of Harry Seidler, ‘Horizon’ is widely regarded as one of Sydney’s most prestigious and exclusive full service apartment buildings and was awarded the Wilkinson Award in 1999 for ‘Outstanding Residential Architecture’, handed down by the Royal Australian Institute of Architects. (NSW Chapter).
Boasting an impressive floor plan of 215sqm in total, showcasing a mesmerising backdrop of the CBD, Opera House, Bridge and Harbour, then across to Airport, Botany Bay & further beyond.
Nestled high above the Sydney landscape, this modern apartment enjoys resort style living with tennis court, outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area and gymnasium, whilst benefitting its urban fringe lifestyle being walking distance to Sydney’s beautiful Hyde Park, five star restaurants, boutique bars and cafes; close proximity to Sydney’s vibrant CBD, world famous cruising yacht club of Australia and prestigious private schools.
Enjoying level lift access from the secure parking and striking entrance lobby with 24 hour concierge & security it has 3 double bedrooms, all with built in robes, 3 well-appointed bathrooms (master & second with own ensuites). An open combined living & dining room captures the extensive North/West vista across the city skyline with a large entertaining terrace to soak up the spectacular sunsets this exceptional position captures. A modern galley style kitchen comes with Smeg gas appliances, granite bench tops & abundant cabinetry, internal laundry with dryer, ducted air conditioning throughout and an additional versatile sky garden to the south with an exclusive storage area.
• Exclusive, highly regarded building and premier location
• 42nd floor, sub-penthouse, 215sqm in space with exclusive storage area
• Fabulous wraparound views taking in the picturesque Sydney landscape
• Built-in robes plus ample storage
• Marble & granite finished bathrooms, ducted air-con throughout
• Dual entertaining terrace/balconies
• Outdoor heated pool, gymnasium, tennis court & BBQ area
• 24 hour on-site management & security
• Secure underground car park for 2 cars & abundant visitor parking
Area Views, Car Parking – Basement, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport