208 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills
Vibrant City Fringe Lifestyle
Positioned rear of a popular security building, this contemporary-style spacious apartment has been designed with open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind.
Light-filled and well-presented, it enjoys leafy district outlooks over Pembroke Street.
Ideally located across from Prince Alfred Park and swimming pool, and within a five-minute stroll to Central Station and Surry Hills cafes.
– Open plan funky red & granite kitchen
– Gas stainless steel Smeg appliances, dishwasher
– Lovely sheltered outdoor entertaining terrace
– Double bedroom with built-in robes
– Polished concrete floor
– Fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities
– Lift access, only 34 apartments in this security building
– Common rooftop patio facilities
Strata Rates: $784.10 approximately
Council Rates: $218.34 approximately
Water Rates: $177.96 approximately
Current Rent: $2302.98 per month
Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed