2 York Street, Sydney
Prized upper floor with a unique north facing outdoor terrace
Occupying a prized upper floor, north facing position within the iconic ‘Portico’ re-development of the Old Scots Church, this neo-gothic New York loft inspired security apartment is one of very few that offers a unique outdoor balcony terrace that captures the extensive panoramic city landscape stretching towards Sydney Harbour.
Strikingly sleek and contemporary the floor to ceiling glazing provides for an abundance of natural northern sunlight throughout the open plan layout, complete with fully equipped CaesarStone gas kitchen, Jarrah timber floorboards, concealed laundry, storage and air-conditioning.
The upper loft combines the master bedroom with built-in robes and a fully tiled designer bathroom with walk-in shower, the perfect escape for those with a busy lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the CBD, Portico is a sought after signature development exceptionally well placed for the ultimate in sophisticated executive city living with the conveniences of public transport, trendy cafes & bars, popular restaurants and of course, iconic centerpieces of Sydney, such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and The Rocks precinct all at your fingertips.
• Cutting edge Cathedral conversion by Tonkin Zulaikha Greer
• Favourable sun-filled northern perspective with a unique outdoor terrace
• Panoramic cityscape vista stretching towards Sydney Harbour
• Full security and 24 hour concierge, security carspace
• Innovative open plan, loft style design with floor to ceiling glazing
• Ultra-convenient, low maintenance city living in a fashionable district
Area Views, Built-In Wardrobes, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport