As lifestyle property specialists with decades of experience in the real estate industry, the lifestyle property agency has the knowledge, insight and ardour to market your property superbly and negotiate a premium result.
Our accomplished sales agents deliver a premium personalised service, meticulously attending to every detail from impeccably marketing your property to achieving a successful sale.
When we start working together to sell your property, the first step is for us to create a comprehensive plan of action.
Our plan starts with preparing your home for sale including establishing a timeline, making any repairs or cosmetic improvements necessary for optimum presentation and having professional photos taken to spectacularly showcase your property.
The next step is the taking your property to the market. This includes ensuring your property launches with panache, arranging and conducting inspections, accepting offers and negotiating a record price.
Once you’ve accepted an offer with the most favourable price and terms, we’ll help you through all of the final steps involved in closing the deal, making the entire process as smooth as possible.As one of our valued clients, we want you to delight in the quality of your experience as much as the success of your real estate transaction.
Decided to sell your property?
Here is a helpful checklist of things to do:
- Choose the right agency to handle the sale of your property
- With the assistance of your agent, arrange for the property to be thoroughly detailed, styled and ready for sale
- Appoint a solicitor or conveyancer to prepare a Contract for sale with all your essential terms and conditions.
- If your property has a current tenancy, check the lease expiry date and termination requirements if need be and advise your managing agent so the tenant is aware of pending inspections.
- Make a note of all the inclusions you’ll be selling with the property. Some standard items could include light fittings, kitchen appliances, floor coverings, curtains and blinds.